This is an historic year for fragrance bloggers as it is the first time the Fragrance Foundation has honored blogs as legitimate editorial vehicles. The move speaks volumes regarding the importance of the interactive space in generating excitement among fine fragrance fans and neophytes alike.
The top five finalists, in order, are:
- Bois de Jasmin: "Scents of Cities: Kiev" by Victoria Frolova (05/08) -- Winner
- Glass Petal Smoke: "Perfume Memories: Seeing with Scent" by Michelle Krell Kydd (06/08)
- Glass Petal Smoke: "Perfumer Yann Vasnier Captures the Scent of Baudelaire" by Michelle Krell Kydd (10/08)
- Sniffapalooza Magazine: "How Men Can Learn to Stop Worrying and Love the Unisex Fragrances" by Nathan Branch (11/08)
- Sniffapalooza Magazine: "Jean Claude Elena is all about the Dirt" by Elena Vosnaki (12/08)